Monday, April 27, 2009

I can!

Philippians 4:13 KJV)
(13) I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Last week was a crazy stressful week, highs and lows, but I survived - Praise the Lord. Sometimes life can hit you all at once and its hard to see straight but you have to keep moving forward. Alli and Matt welcomed a new little girl, Hallie Beth, and she is beautiful. I am so happy for their family, she's a healthy pink little answered prayer.:) I found my new apartment and got all the paperwork ready for move in on April 30. It's all happening so fast. It is exciting and scary all at once. I continue to pray for God's open doors and I just want to be in His will, not mine. I think I am. I found a mole last Wednesday and panicked - I sometimes wished we couldn't search everything on the internet - of course it did not look good. I got an appt with my dermatologist (actually not mine, but one in the same practice. Mine was booked until June, Yeah, she's that good) Anyway, got in, had it biopsied and should know the results in a couple of weeks. Can I tell you how freaked out I was? A mild breakdown at the doctor's office to say the least, I am so glad my mom was with me! The dr said it does look at the least precancerous,has some abnormalities but does not think it is melanoma or life-threatning. I am praying for a good report. I thank God in advance for his Healing! But, I wasn't at that place on the ride across the Causeway. My mom just stopped me from all my crazy babble and said "Summer, you trust God for everything else and things unseen, why aren't you trusting God with this?" Ummmmm, I don't know...because I was too busy freaking out. On the way home, I had to stop and take a deep breath and say God I give it to you and have had a peace about it, really no matter the outcome of the biopsy. I know He will not leave me. I have to trust in Him FOR ALL THINGS! I had to go to a wake for a co-worker's mother-in-law. Those are never easy. It was an illness that came on in 3 weeks, just 3 weeks. Everyday is special. I just lift up her entire family. I pray for Peace and comfort to surround them during this time of loss. I went to lunch with Alison this week - it was so good to visit and catch up. We've decided to make it a weekly lunch catch up. I need dear friends back in my life. How I've missed them the past few years. Oh, and I turned 31 this week. Can I say a week of high's and low's??

Praying for Open Doors!

With Love,

Summer

0 comments: